Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sam's Camera 2.0

Here are some of his latest pictures, per reader requests. Well, just one request. These are just a few of 800 pictures that were on his camera. Eight hundred! Behold the majesty...


 I can't tell if that's a creepy face down at the bottom.


 I like this next sequence. I call it "View from the backseat."

















6 comments:

Fabulous Featherette said...

Great job, Sammy! However, he does seem to have the same problem with focusing--just like his grandma C.

Sarah H said...

He actually has a couple of good ones. A. Loves taking pictures too.

SAM!!! said...

he just needs to hold still and they'd be sharp. He takes some good stuff, and he should be a ghost hunter I think that's the face of a ghost haunting your place. Oh and lastly I'm pretty sure there is evidence in this group that you left him in the backseat alone in the hot texas summer. 18004achild....

C&C said...

Some of those pictures are so creepy!

Katrina said...

Oh, cute! Now you know what it's like to see the world as a 3 year old does!

K said...

The creepiest one by far is the cabbage patch just sitting there in the corner, watching and brooding.