Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wreath

I have things I want to write about: Sea World, our visit from in-laws, the rest of the books I read in '11, but I just made this wreath and I think it's cool and I want to share it.
It's supposed to be "Valentine's-y" but Dan didn't think it was. Do you like it? Our ward is having an auction to help the youth pay for their Nauvoo trip this summer. It cost $5 to make. Do you think it would make more than that in an auction? (If not, I'd rather just give them $5.)

7 comments:

C&C said...

Cute! I need something valentinesy for my naked door.

SAM!!! said...

Def would bring more than $5. Especially since the money is going to a good cause. It's really cute! You're so crafty...wish I could be :)

Teresa

Fabulous Featherette said...

I love it, Kristen. Are the flowers easy to make?

SAM!!! said...

@ Cand C naked is valentinesy! @ Kristen. I'm sure you'd get more than $5 for it.

Betsy said...

Love it. I would definitely pay more than $5 for it.

Brittney said...

SO CUTE!! I love it!! I say yes, you would get more than $5 for it.

Diane said...

I love your wreath. You need to teach me how to do a flower like that. Then I could make Lucy a headband. If I keep making headbands for her head then I don't need to learn how to do hair right?