Monday, May 14, 2012

Our week

I love my kids! Can't believe how much they grow in a year.

Last Mother's Day:
 This year:
Poor Afton had a major cold/runny nose yesterday. Dan took her home from church after Sacrament meeting. She picked out the turtleneck.

Earlier this week, Sam came down with a major case of hives. I'd never seen hives before so I was freaking out. At one point his entire body was covered in big welts. Dan calmed me down and said they'd probably pass in a few days. He was right. I also discovered that it's hard to take a good picture of hives. Can you see them?

Dan and I went on a date of Friday to see The Avengers. I give it 8.5/10. I don't know about Dan.

This weekend Dan worked on his secret project a lot and we had a nice Mother's Day. I'm lucky to be a mom to two sweet kids and a wife to such a great husband. I'm also grateful to have an amazing mom for an example.

2 comments:

Fabulous Featherette said...

Wow they have really grown and changed. They are so cute. Can't wait to see them in a few weeks. You are a great mom and are blessed with a wonderful husband! Glad the hives are gone.

SAM!!! said...

Hives are hard to get across. I've tried and just given in to photoshopping to make them more apparent.