I thought we were supposed to be looking at the smoothie 'stach the first time around. Head butt or something? Just straight face punched?
Ouch! Did he hit the frame? What pretty blue eyes he has!
Guessing he wasn't smiling like that right after the fact?
Man, now that I have a kid I understand why my own mom didn't want more than one person on the trampoline at a time. I get nervous when A. jumps with other kids.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I thought we were supposed to be looking at the smoothie 'stach the first time around. Head butt or something? Just straight face punched?
Ouch! Did he hit the frame? What pretty blue eyes he has!
Guessing he wasn't smiling like that right after the fact?
Man, now that I have a kid I understand why my own mom didn't want more than one person on the trampoline at a time. I get nervous when A. jumps with other kids.
Post a Comment