Today I'm also trying to do a better job of not keeping her up for more than 2 hours. I was really good about that with Sam when he was little but it's harder when you've got one to entertain. So far she's taken two naps not in my arms. I am just so happy!
Also, after lunch, Sam had his very first popsicle. I know, I know. He's over two and never had a popsicle! That has since changed. He got that bruise and cut by his right eye yesterday at Chick-fil-a but once he had some chocolate shake and a kiss from mom, he declared himself "All better."
I don't think I've mentioned that Afton has a herniated belly button. It looks like a skin ball the size of a marble. The doctor said it should go away on its own by the time she's 5. Let's hope so! I remember seeing a little girl at a waterpark whose belly button looked like a miniature elephant trunk. I thought it was so weird. Now I know what it was.
Other random pictures.
7 comments:
Sam has had his first popsicle. Next up Hot Fudge Sundaes!
Afton is a cutie in those pictures.
Glad you might be on the path to more sleep.
What cute kids! I'm glad things are doing better. Newborns are always more work than I want them to be. I'm sending wishes of many sleepfull nights your way.
She really is such a pretty baby. Nice move on the closet. We can't sleep with babies in the room either.
your kids are so presh. does her bellybutton hurt her? it looks painful to me. i can't believe with the way our family (and especially you) eats ice cream sam had never had a popsicle! deprived childhood. i'm glad the closet is working out. nothing worse than extreme sleep deprivation. Craig and i have found ourselves doing crazy things in the night (randomly frantically searching our bed for our baby's body when she's really in her bassinett, etc.) seriously. luckily Charlotte only woke up 2x last night. hallelujah!
Such beautiful little ones you have! Congrats on learning to juggle two at once. Hope your rest improves with the closet solution!
Man your kids are cute. Good luck with the closet!
She's so darling!! My nephew had a herniated belly button and it looks just like that. He's 1.5 years old and it's still there. Doesn't hurt him though, so whatever. Glad to see you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment