Monday, January 31, 2011

Fun at the Park

Saturday was beautiful so we took some time out from house stuff and headed to to the park.




 Lake Houston.
 I love my little family.


 "I'm the king of the world!!!" (Yes, I told him to pose like this.) Do you see how the playground is a ship?

And I'm almost done w/ the mobile and another little project for Afton's room. Pictures soon.

5 comments:

C&C said...

Your family is presh. Sam looks so old! I wish we could go to the park...

SAM!!! said...

Loving the Dan Crotch shot. looks like a fun day.

Dan said...

Ryan,

Thanks for the shout-out.

All the best,

Dan's Crotch

maynard said...

I didn't know Sam was in to the movie Titanic. He's got the pose down.

K said...

"Took some time out from house stuff." Don't say it that way, it makes me never want to own a home. Like working on the house is the default way you must spend your time and any deviation therefrom requires an excuse.