Thursday, January 20, 2011

Look at them baby blues

I used to really want a child with green eyes like Dan and I have. Maybe someday we'll have one. For now, we've got two little cuties with the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. We can thank my dad and Dan's mom for that.



 Not to mention Sam's killer eyelashes. Not that he'll care since he's a boy, but still.
 And last but certainly not least, Dan's mom sent us a ton of his old books last week. (Thank you!) Stuck inside one of them was this old season pass. Do you SEE how long Dan's hair was? I still can't believe he grew his hair out like that. He's full of surprises.

7 comments:

Kevin, Jenni and Conor said...

Love those blue eyes! I always wanted a brown eyed baby, but Conor's blue eyes melt my heart! And, could Afton get any cuter? I think not!

C&C said...

So cute. I hope Charlotte's eyes stay blue, but I think they might turn green like mine and Craig's. That picture of dan reminds me of Brad Renfro in "The Client". Doesn't he look like him? i mean in that movie...

SAM!!! said...

AWESOME! I always figured Dan for a closet rock n rolla.

Dan said...

Hey, according to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsted) this hairstyle was "extremely popular" when I had it. How outrageous could it have been?

Amanda said...

Ben had hair that length if not LONGER than that when he was a teenager. Bleh... it looked grungy and gross. And your kids do have stunning eyes. We were almost positive that Ethan would have blue eyes since I have hazel/green and Ben has blue. Nope, his eyes are dark. Eleanor has some dark blue eyes though so as long as they don't change anytime soon I'll get that blue eyed baby.

K said...

Bring back the Newsted. You left out the rest "among middle and lower class Caucasian males." That makes it sound really awesome.

Katrina said...

I love those sets of blue eyes, they're so cute. And I love Dan's hair!