This week we:
Built amazing block towers. (The trick to a tall tower on carpet, we discovered, is to first make a foundation of 4 blocks. In case you wanted to know.)
Took pictures of each other taking pictures. (That's the new camera Sam got for Christmas and he LOVES it! He's taken almost 500 pictures. Most of them are of the carpet. I'll do a separate post sometime with his pictures.)
Watched Afton play. (AKA lay/lie there.)
Brushed our teeth. And our cheeks.
Had some tummy time. First minute goes pretty well.
Two minutes in, she usually looks like this:
Woke up from great naps.
Held each other.
And tried rice cereal for the first time. Do you think she liked it?
Me neither. While Afton was hating the cereal, Sam was loving the chocolate chip cookie.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Girl you look so glamorous in your pictures lately! Charlotte has started to do a lot better in tummy time and likes rice cereal. Your kids are soooo cute!
What a good week! I can't blame Afton either...rice cereal, yuck!
sam is such a happy guy. I want to see his pictures soon.
Great pictures. Sounds like a warm and loving home. You're a lucky family.
I'd take a cookie over rice cereal any day. Your kids are darling!!
Post a Comment