Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Warning: Picture overload. I can't help it!

(See how her pockets are hearts, too?)






5 comments:

maynard said...

What great pictures. You've got a couple of beautiful children.

SAM!!! said...

way to take the idea to it's completion. It makes a difference in the shots.

Ashley Cheney said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable!

Brittney said...

So cute!! And I have never had the picture storage thing come up before, but it has for friends of mine. Google counts all of the pictures you have in Picasa as part of your account. Some people I know have deleted some of their pictures, or gone back and made them all a smaller size, which takes up way less space. And then some people I've known have just bought more storage. Whatever floats your boat. I personally don't put any of my pictures in Picasa... maybe there's another site you can start downloading them to? I don't know.....

Megan said...

Your kids are super cute!!!