Thursday Afton turned six months!
She is 15 pounds, 9 ounces (50%), 26.5 inches long (75%) and has a fairly large, but not as large as Sam's was, head (80%).
She is beautiful and sweet.
Dan calls her his snuggle bug.
She has only rolled over like 3 times in her life. And none of those were recent.
She can sit up unassisted for about 20-30 seconds.
She doesn't like rice cereal or oatmeal. All I've gotten her to eat without gagging, screaming, or violently vomitting, is peaches and bananas.
(She'll hate me for this pic when she's older.)
She usually wakes up between 3-5 times at night and I am going INSANE. (It it's been a long time since she's eaten, I'll feed her, but we usually have to just go up and pop her pacifier back in and re-wrap her arms. It's pretty frustrating for us.)
She loves her big brother Sam and always has a ready smile for him. He likes to make her smile and distract her by running in circles around the room when I'm trying to feed her.
We love her so much!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you're a posting machine! Just remember the trick to getting a baby to sleep is
I am so behind! I don't think I have been on here since before Paisley was born--I don't do as much computer-ing as I used to (: Afton is beautiful! Our Paisley has a strawberry hemanginoma (or however you spell that) too. It took Paisley months to warm up to any food! Hope Afton starts sleeping better at night--that is so hard!
Post a Comment