Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weekend roundup

Friday Kirk and Gretchen came over to spend the night so that we could watch their kids first thing Saturday morning. Dan and I were supposed to go on our Valentine's date, but around 4 p.m. Afton started some serious vomiting, so we decided to stay home and make sure she was okay. By 9:30 she was better. I'm glad it was just a short illness.
So since we were home, we rented the movie RED. I thought it was pretty good. I was skeptical when Kirk first suggested it. Dan and I discussed how we're not even sure we understood the plot, but that's not important, right?
Saturday we watched our two plus their two while they ran a 10-miler. The kids did great! Carter and Sam had lots of fun together.





I want to add more pictures and write about our little adventure to Forbidden Gardens, but Google is telling me that I can't add any more pictures until I buy more storage space. Has that happened to anyone else?

6 comments:

C&C said...

oooh. I've heard of that happening to other people but I don't know what they did about it. I think there is a way around it, though.

maynard said...

Looks like those boys are having a fun time rough housing. Just wait til they're older!

SAM!!! said...

YOu really ran out of space? How big are the images you're uploading? I think I have used up about 4% of my space and I've been doing this for 4 years.

SAM!!! said...

it's actually 8.11% of my space. Are you uploading higher than 72dpi?

Sarah H said...

Cousin Fun! I love it.

Chelsea F. said...

How cute- that's awesome Kirk has kids around the same age! My girls love their cousins. Oh and I had to upgrade my storage because I'm picture crazy- I think I pay like $5 a year for extra storage. I think it's worth it because I use Picasa to back up pictures and share with friends.