Monday, February 21, 2011

Storage space and printing blogs

Turns out that if you exceed your alloted picture space, you have to buy more. It was $5 for 1 GB of storage. So I bought it. Hopefully that helps. It takes a day for the transaction to go through, so if all goes well, I should have more pictures up tomorrow.

In addition to purchasing more space, I'm making a blurb book of the first year of our blog (2007) so that I can get it in print and then delete it. So if you're feeling sentimental, feel free to go back and read our first blog posts. We used to be funnier.

Once I finish 2007 in blurb (It's taking me a while to get things arranged how I'd like them.) I'll start working on 2008 and so on. I think it will be great to have a journal-like record of the things we've done through the years.

4 comments:

Dustin said...

Yay! I love my blurb books! They are like my yearbooks ;). I still have to catch up from 2004- 2006. Hopefully this summer.

Chelsea F. said...

Oops...wrong account ;).

SAM!!! said...

That's a really cool idea. Is there some way to upload the blog to blurb or are you doing it all one thing at a time? That could take forever.

Ward Family said...

I've heard that blurb is pretty user friendly. You will have to let me know how it works for you because I have been wanted to do that with our blog too!