That picture is hilarious. Matt wants to know where you're shipping him? You can always ship him to us, I would love to see him!
Haha! Sam is a good sport with all of your various photo shoots!
a little peanut. how gorge. i am so excited to see you 2 in a couple of weeks! woohoo!
That's hilarious Kristen - I love it! I love the face he's making too. It's classic.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That picture is hilarious. Matt wants to know where you're shipping him? You can always ship him to us, I would love to see him!
Haha! Sam is a good sport with all of your various photo shoots!
a little peanut. how gorge. i am so excited to see you 2 in a couple of weeks! woohoo!
That's hilarious Kristen - I love it! I love the face he's making too. It's classic.
Post a Comment