Tuesday, November 04, 2008
8 shows I like to watch
The Office
The Biggest Loser
Ellen (Can't wait for her to get off her Obama soapbox)
Oprah
AMERICA'S FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS (Seriously, I could watch that show for hours. So stinkin' hilarious.Here's a halloween-esque montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2feau4U7N9o)
Seinfeld
Project Runway
Home shows like Flip That House
8 things I did yesterday
Slept in (Thank you, Sam!)
Worked out in the apartment gym while Sam fussed the whole time
Showered
Finished reading These is my Words (I'd recommend it)
Had Family Home Evening with Dan
Played Mariokart with Dan
Made sausage egg mcmuffins for dinner
Took Sammy on a long walk
8 places I love to eat
Anywhere someone else is cookin'
Fuddruckers
Cafe Rio (See you in two weeks!)
Cheesecake Factory
In-N-Out
Papa Johns (Well, I don't eat there, but you know what I mean.)
Red Robin
Anywhere with Dan
8 things I am looking forward to
Losing the rest of my baby weight (So close, but yet so far)
Getting a mini-shopping spree when I lose the rest of my baby weight
Going to Utah in two weeks for my cousin's wedding and to see some friends and family
This weekend - maybe going camping?
Going to Austin for Thanksgiving
Going to Virginia for Christmas
Getting a new book to read
Dan's birthday
8 things on my wish list
A wagoneer
Short lines when I go vote today
A fun vacation with Dan
A home that's not too far from Dan's work and doesn't cost like a million dollars. Or half a million dollars.
Learning how to knit
Good (read: warm) weather when I go to Utah
For Sam to be good on the plane rides to and from Utah
That the laundry would miraculously do itself.
I tag anyone who wants to do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am with you. I LOVE Ellen but I HATE when talk show hosts vocally support Parties & Candidates. UGH. Oprah has the same problem. I don't like Oprah anymore.
All your friends are Obama supporters. Ellen, Oprah, me, everyone cool etc. Something to think about while you're in line to vote today.
I like eating all the same places you do. Hope the sausage muffins were good. That wolf pumpkin was rad.
We are kindred spirits. i like all the same restaraunts (not necessarily in that order), and i like all of the same shows, except i'm not obsessed with AFV like you are.
I loved These Is My Words!!! I cried like a baby at the end and for hours after. There are two other sequels which most people don't know about-Sarah's Quilt and Star Garden. I've only read Sarah's Quilt and it was good, but not as good as the first. It's nice to know what keeps happening in Sarah's life though so I'll get around to reading the last one soon.
Knowing that K and Team Carter like eating anywhere with me has really made my day. Thanks guys.
I love it Kristen! I liked your places to eat...especially your first one. And also...do you know the dates you'll be in VA? We're going to Montana for Christmas...I hope we're not gone the whole time you're home!!
p.s. Dan, you're so funny. See comment above:)
Post a Comment