Tuesday, November 18, 2008

PROJECTS

I've made a few projects since we got here. This first one is footprints from when Sam was 10 weeks and handprints from when he was 20 weeks. I couldn't do his handprints at 10 weeks because he always kept his hands clenched.
This second one is a shadow box with the hat the hospital gave him, a polaroid the hospital took, the card that went in his cart thing, and one of the bracelets he had to wear. All of these things say "Boy Kristen Durst" because we didn't know what his name would be yet. Just thought I'd share!

8 comments:

SAM!!! said...

that's pretty groovy and is he naked???!

Kevin, Jenni and Conor said...

That is such a great idea. I have all of those things for Conor and they're just sitting in his closet. I can't wait to get started!

Betsy said...

Way cute, especially like the first one.

Sarah H said...

Look how productive you are. I need you to come motivate me to get projects done.

Amanda said...

I attempted to get Ethan's footprint when he was younger but he squirmed too much. I'm letting these memories and keepsakes just pass me by! Thanks for the motivation to capture them.

jessicalangprice said...

It's great that you got these projects done now...I still have some work to do on Kelsey's baby book and she's 14 months! One day...

Amy said...

They are both adorable. I wish I had done that kind of stuff for all my kids. Unfortunately I only did it with baby number one. What can I say, babies number 2,3,4,and 5 came to fast I guess.

Katrina said...

Good job Kristen! I'm very impressed. (Juliet was Baby Girl Rice for a little while herself, so she understands Sam's plight...they have such a bond! Haha)