Sunday, November 16, 2008

TEN THINGS ABOUT ME

I was feeing left out when everyone was typing their "50 Things About Me" but I don't have time to type fifty, so I'll type 10.

1. Sometimes, when I'm walking down a long hall and I'm all alone, I pretend like I'm a model on the catwalk.

2. I was the secretary for my eighth grade chess club. Yep, you read that right. It was awesome. We met every week or so and had pizza. Mind you, I had never played chess before, and the chess-crazed kids stomped me, but it was still fun.

3. I LOVE Oreos. I could eat and eat and eat them. I don't think I've ever stopped eating them because I've been full. I just have to stop when it's no longer socially acceptable to eat any more. It makes me sad.

4. To eat my Oreos, I twist it apart, scrape out the cream and put the sides back together. Then I dunk them until they're soggy then devour. It gets on Candice's nerves but that's really the best way to eat them. I encourage you to try it. (I only eat them that way when not in public b/c it gets stuck in my teeth.)

5. When I was little, I didn't really watch cartoons or anything. My favorite shows were Saved by the Bell and MacGyver. MacGyver was a hunk.

6. I also decided in either second or third grade that my favorite artist was Vincent Van Gogh. I thought he was just misunderstood. I felt like if we had been friends, I could have gotten him to not cut his ear off.

7. I had appendicitis when I was little. Two weeks later I got an obstructed bowel from the scar tissue. I was out of school for a month, but thanks to Mrs. Johnson, I passed fourth grade.

8. I tried out for the cheerleading squad in high school and didn't make the team. Ouch. But it's probably due to the fact that I'm the LEAST flexible person I know.

9. I didn't have a date to my senior prom but went anyway. Me and another girl with like 10 couples. Lame. What a waste of time and money!

10. My favorite job was also my most disgusting - working at the MTC cafeteria. Sometimes, if I was really hungry, I would eat off of the plates that came through the dish line. I mean, those missionaries wouldn't even touch their donuts! That's insane!

8 comments:

C&C said...

eating off nasty 19 year old boys plates=grotesque. working in that dishroom made me want to gag. and oh the oreo eating. i could eat a TON. just not like a chipmunk. oh,and to hear a great song about vincent van gogh, listen to "vincent" by don mclean. sounds gay, but Craig and I love it.

Sarah H said...

I especially liked #1

You need to try deep fried oreos. They're pretty amaazing.

Karie said...

oh my gosh, you are hilarious! I am not sure how I feel about you eating off the missionaries plates though... :)

Brady said...

Just to add another side to the debate, I eat off of people's plates all the time and never think anything of it.
I also could eat bags of Oreos at a time - if Casey would let me.

Amy said...

I am totally with you on the Macgyver thing. I loved that show!

SAM!!! said...

This is why I don't do these list things... My list would say something like Sam likes to sniff cat poop, and everyone would be all like EEWWW GROSS!!!

Tiffany said...

I watched MacGyver too! And, I always tempted to eat off their plates but couldn't get myself to do it!

Katrina said...

Oh Kristen, Kristen! Most of those I was ready for (or had heard or experienced with you before), but the catwalk and the missionaries plates were quite the surprises to me! Who knew?! You are so hilarious.