TRIP TO UTAH
You know that really annoying baby on your flight who screamed and fussed the entire time and made you want to throw yourself out the window? Yep, that was Sam. Sorry about that. I tried everything but he was so cranky! The flight back to Texas was right during his nap and he only sleeps well in his crib so it was a recipe for disaster. Oh, well. The rest of the trip was awesome!
Wednesday I arrived in Utah and met up with my mom to head down to Provo. We got to see my sister for a little bit and then I left to meet up with my old roommates. I love these girls! It had been a long time since I'd seen them, but whenever we get together, we have so much fun! Thanks to Britt for picking up the grub and to Julie for hosting!
We met up with Candice and Craig for dinner and then Mom spoiled me by getting me some clothes. Thanks, Mom!!!
Friday was the big day for my cute cousin. The ceremony was really nice and she looked beautiful! They make a great couple. 







I got to see many of my relatives and they met Sam for the first time. When I got home, Dan greeted me with beautiful flowers. It was a great trip!
4 comments:
It was so fun to see you and Sam! I'm glad we could get together!
What a fun trip! Sam and you look so cute! I love Sam's blue eyes!
Yea, fun trip! I wish I could have been with you and the girls too! You all look so cute in that picture. It looks like you had a really good time. Minus the plane ride that is...good job for being brave and flying with him by yourself though!
I loved seeing you and Sam! He is such a cutie. Thanks for making the time to come over.
Post a Comment