
5 Years
Friday, June 26th, was our fifth anniversary. Dan was a sweetie and took half the day off of work so that we could go on a date. My aunt and cousins from Sugar Land graciously agreed to watch Sam for 4 hours so that we could go out. We hadn't seen a movie in ages, so we headed to the theater to watch UP. And not just regular style, but in 3D.
It was a really cute movie. I liked it so much! Dan liked it, too. We collectively rate it 9.5. Two thumbs up.
The movie theater was right next to a mall and lots of restaurants. After the movie we went to the mall and I got a new shirt because of my budgeting skills. (I'll talk about that later for those who are interested.) Then we went to P.F. Chang's for dinner because Dan had never been.
It was nice except for the 16-month old baby at the table right next to us who thought screaming his head off for no reason was adorable. Hello! We took our baby to a sitter to AVOID being around babies. Oh, well. They left about halfway through our meal so it wasn't too bad. My aunt claims that Sam did well while we were gone. I hope he really did!
It was so nice to go out with Dan alone and it was a great anniversary.
6 comments:
This calls for a commemorative 5-year anniversary aerial photo with your faces turned toward one another.
That's presh. you look good, girl! Up is a really cute movie. Russell cracks me up. I watched a pirated version at work. Every now and then a russian web address would pop up. see you in 3 days! booyah!
Happy Anniversary.
Sounds EXACTLY like our anniversary a few weeks ago! But we decided to go to the restaurant next to PF Changs instead. Otherwise it would have been identical. Oh, and I didn't buy my shirt at the mall with Ben, I just ordered it online that day. Happy Anniversary!
Wow, 5 years! Happy anniversary!
WOW! Time has gone FAST. I can't believe it's been 5 years, but then again... you graduated from BYU, and then law school, and had a kid, and moved to Texas, and bought a house.... so, yeah. I guess it would take about 5 years to do all that! :) Congrats!!!
Post a Comment