I still haven't decided what to do about getting my hair cut, but in the meantime, I'd like to share a few people I consider my hair icons... Maybe with enough time, money, patience, and my own personal hair dresser, I could eventually achieve the gorgeous tresses of the likes of:
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Evangeline Lily
Carrie Underwood


4 comments:
Things could be worse.
http://fdask.info/2009/04/08/mullets-and-trucker-hats/
With the exception of sebastian bach it's not to bad to have rock star locks.
If you want your hair to look like blake lively's, you could basically just spray some crap in it and not brush it. i'm not saying it looks bad, but it probably wouldn't be that hard to make your hair look like that!
and dad, how do you find such hideous pictures?
Sad. I really doubt your hair looks like Robert Plant's. :) Oh, and I would not spend that much on a haircut...I am sure you can find a good place that is cheaper. I say keep asking around or start trying out places.
Post a Comment