wow. check out the clev on that boy! why does it fit like that? it's funny. and unfortunate.
Yikes, major cleavage warning!
That is so funny! Sammy is so adorable. I can't wait for you guys to come hang with us in Virginia.
Seriously, that cleavage is a-mazing! I find the BYU baby clothing to be pretty crappy. Ethan's 12 mo. shirt fit him like once when he was 5 months old. Lame.
This is child pornography. You'll be hearing from my officers shortly.-TX att'y general
seriously, that made me laugh out loud.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wow. check out the clev on that boy! why does it fit like that? it's funny. and unfortunate.
Yikes, major cleavage warning!
That is so funny! Sammy is so adorable. I can't wait for you guys to come hang with us in Virginia.
Seriously, that cleavage is a-mazing! I find the BYU baby clothing to be pretty crappy. Ethan's 12 mo. shirt fit him like once when he was 5 months old. Lame.
This is child pornography. You'll be hearing from my officers shortly.
-TX att'y general
seriously, that made me laugh out loud.
Post a Comment