Did you know that there is not one single 7-11 in Houston? Man, on these super hot days, nothing sounds as good as a wild cherry slurpee. Icees don't cut the mustard. The good news is, I'm headed to VA in a few weeks. Not only that, but I'll be there ON 7-11 so you KNOW I'm going to get myself a free slurpee. One for me, and one in honor of Dan. And maybe one for Sam, too. We'll see.
Did you also know that Houston doesn't show Jeopardy? I guess that's good so that I don't watch as much TV, but still. Houston is the fourth largest city in the US and no Jeopardy? It's just un-American. Oh, I miss Alex Trebek in my life.
8 comments:
Then you may not know that they've initiated an "Ask Alex" feature where, after the commercial break, Alex graciously takes a moment to show us a prerecorded peek into his personal life. Last time I watched, a viewer inquired about the type of car he drives, and it turns out he drives a Ford Ranger. It's truly been inspiring and informative.
Kirk
Houston sounds desolate and lame. It's like mad max, dune, a wasteland. BOOOO!
i just got a coke/cherry/pina colada last week. YUM! i'll get another one for you this week. no jeopardy? that's whack.
That's really strange, since 7-11's headquarters are in Dallas.
I'm so sad for you! We've already mapped out months ago which 7-11's we are going to hit up on 7/11. At least you'll be in Virginia this year, but what about the years to come? You've gotta think ahead, ha ha.
"desolate and lame"
You're a desertophile. I thought desolate was your thing!
Kirk
That's just crazy that they don't show Jeopardy. A huge piece of Americana that they are missing over there.
I was at 7-11 on july 11th too! Yay for Chicago having 7-11's on every corner.
Post a Comment