DANCING MACHINES
This picture pretty much captures our emotions prior to our Ballroom Basics dance class. As you can tell, Dan is thrilled. I love it!
The class was pretty fun - about 7 men and 7 women. Most of them had been there before but each week we learn a different dance so we didn't feel too out of place. We were also some of the youngest people there. You've gotta give props to the middle-aged men who show up alone to learn something new... or maybe they're just looking to meet some ladies. We had a good time. We learned the samba. Next week, if Dan is willing to take me again, we'll learn the salsa!

This picture pretty much captures our emotions prior to our Ballroom Basics dance class. As you can tell, Dan is thrilled. I love it!
The class was pretty fun - about 7 men and 7 women. Most of them had been there before but each week we learn a different dance so we didn't feel too out of place. We were also some of the youngest people there. You've gotta give props to the middle-aged men who show up alone to learn something new... or maybe they're just looking to meet some ladies. We had a good time. We learned the samba. Next week, if Dan is willing to take me again, we'll learn the salsa!
6 comments:
Way to go guys. Maybe you can teach Jared and I some moves. I would love to take a dancing class. Are there any in Charlottesville?
Jess
I don't know. We should definitely look into that!
We should have a big dance party when everyone comes back. Wouldn't that be fun?
And I do sit and hit refresh all day on your blog :)
Woops, I accidentally posted under my sister's account. (this is to explain the deleted comment) Now, to get to what I wanted to say...
I'm so excited that you have a blog!! Now I can blogstalk you instead of the more traditional methods of stalking.
PS- we found a recipe for rippers, so get ready for a serious hot dog fiesta when you we get back.
SARAH! I am so glad that you wrote that. I was reading the comment and I'm like, "Who is Carli? How does she know us? We DO have a stalker!" And I was totally weirded out because I didn't want to embarrass her by asking who she was... So I'm glad to know that it was you.
AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR RIPPERS! Just let us know where to be and when.
Post a Comment