Thanks for the "heads up." I wonder if there is a 7-11 around here in Va.
There's one on Ivy near the parking garage and Alderman (right?), and there's one on Barracks on the way to church, right before the 250 overpass.
Very good, Dan. I've taught you well.
I LOVE 7-11 slurpees. Mmmmm. I drowned my lonliness in free slurpee last night and it took away ALL the pain. I don't think 7-11 exists in the South.
Nice!!!!!I'll have to check your blog more often!-Heading out the door now!
I just discovered your blog...thanks Sarah...and I love the commentary and especially the pic of you with a fro. Niiiice:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks for the "heads up." I wonder if there is a 7-11 around here in Va.
There's one on Ivy near the parking garage and Alderman (right?), and there's one on Barracks on the way to church, right before the 250 overpass.
Very good, Dan. I've taught you well.
I LOVE 7-11 slurpees. Mmmmm. I drowned my lonliness in free slurpee last night and it took away ALL the pain.
I don't think 7-11 exists in the South.
Nice!!!!!
I'll have to check your blog more often!
-Heading out the door now!
I just discovered your blog...thanks Sarah...and I love the commentary and especially the pic of you with a fro. Niiiice:)
Post a Comment