And?!?! What happened with the haircut? Where are the pics? And yes, we will have to get together. I love ice cream and chick flicks. Plus, Ben will be leaving me to go take the bar the 23-25, so I'm down for a lonely wives party!
Yeah! Lonely wives party! Sounds good. I did get bangs - just really thin ones. I don't know. I think the bangs look okay but I feel like the rest of my hair is a mess. I'll have to play around with it and see what I can do.
4 comments:
I think the side swept bangs are cute but I hate hair in my eyes. If you don't mind it then I say go for it.
Did you end up getting bangs?
And?!?! What happened with the haircut? Where are the pics? And yes, we will have to get together. I love ice cream and chick flicks. Plus, Ben will be leaving me to go take the bar the 23-25, so I'm down for a lonely wives party!
Yeah! Lonely wives party! Sounds good. I did get bangs - just really thin ones. I don't know. I think the bangs look okay but I feel like the rest of my hair is a mess. I'll have to play around with it and see what I can do.
Post a Comment